For Hebrew click here.
Accessibility arrangements Coconut Love
Coconatlove believes in and works for equal opportunities in the Internet space for people with various disabilities and people who use assistive technology to use a computer.
The company makes every effort and invests many resources in order to provide all its customers with an equal, respectable, accessible and professional service. In accordance with the Law of Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities 1998-1998 and the regulations established pursuant to it, many efforts and resources are invested in making the necessary accessibility adjustments that will result in a person with a disability being able to receive the services provided to all customers, independently and equally.
Information about website accessibility
• This website complies with the requirements of the Equal Rights Regulations for People with Disabilities (service accessibility adjustments), 2013.
• The accessibility adjustments were made according to the recommendations of the Israeli standard (TI 5568) for content accessibility on the Internet at level AA and the international WCAG2.0 document.
• The tests were tested for the highest compatibility for the Chrome browser.
• The site provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and support for the accepted usage pattern for operating with a keyboard using the arrow keys, Enter and Esc to exit menus and windows.
• Optimized for display in common browsers and for use on the cell phone.
• To get the best browsing experience with screen reader software, we recommend using the latest NVDA software.
• Documents or videos uploaded to the site before October 2017 may not be fully accessible. If you come across such a document or a video, you can contact the accessibility coordinator at Kekel and we will make the information available to you.
• Delivery of information in an accessible format - the company provides its customers with the option of receiving information in accessible formats. The delivery of the information is free of charge and intended for people with disabilities. For inquiries and information on accessibility, you can contact the company's accessibility coordinator, whose details appear later in the statement.
Ways of applying for requests and suggestions for improvement regarding accessibility
It should be noted that we continue our efforts to improve the accessibility of the company as part of our commitment to allow the entire population, including people with disabilities, to receive the most accessible service.
If you encounter a problem or a malfunction regarding accessibility, we would appreciate it if you would inform us of this and we will make every effort to find a suitable solution for you and deal with the malfunction as soon as possible.
For inquiries about accessibility, you can contact the accessibility coordinator Maya Danieli by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The accessibility statement was updated on: 6.6.21